Pricing policy and Payment Plans
To ensure all our clients have access to complete hearing health care, our professional services and hearing devices are competitively priced.
- To make things easier Neurosensory now offer a direct debit payment plan for hearing aids purchased in our clinics.
- We require a 50% deposit and the balance is spread in equal fortnightly or monthly payments over a one or two year period from the date of fitting. The choice is yours..
Top of the range hearing AIDS at aFFORDABLE prices
- At Neurosensory we want to make sure all clients reach their maximum hearing potential. It makes sense that the latest technology produces the best sounds.
- To make the top of the range hearing aids more affordable we offer competitive prices.
No commissions are paid to staff on hearing aid sales
- Neurosensory is unique in that we do not pay our staff commissions on hearing aid sales. This ensures that your hearing aids are selected according to performance and individual suitability and not to favour any hearing aid brand.
Neurosensory is independent of hearing aid manufacturers
- As we are totally independent of hearing device manufacturers, we offer the broadest range of hearing aids so we can suit the needs of all clients
- You can have total confidence that the hearing aids recommended by your Neurosensory hearing health care professional are the best technology for your individual needs.
Set price service fee
At Neurosensory, we only charge one set price professional service fee for the purchase of your hearing aids. The fee includes the following package:
- Hearing aids.
- Professional fitting of hearing aids.
- Neurosensory Plus is included complimentary for the first year with the purchase of your hearing aids.
- What's included:-.Unlimited batteries; VIP repair service; unlimited professional consultations; all repairs and servicing costs; all consumables, including domes and receivers; loaner devices and loyalty discounts of 15% on subsequent hearing aid purchases.