We believe sharing our knowledge benefits your practice and your patients.
Neurosensory is an accredited provider of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners’ Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development program. Information sessions are regularly held by our audiologists and information sessions can be organised at your clinical meetings, during rep time or before or after work.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of hearing services for all ages.
- Single sided deafness.
- Auditory processing disorders
- Hearing rehabilitation options.
- Interpretation of audiology reports.
- Tympanometry and middle ear problems.
- Otoacoustic emmissions.
- Sudden hearing loss.
- Updates on the latest hearing aid technology.
- Implantable hearing devices.
- Tinnitus management.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange an information session at your clinic.
Tuning Fork test - Instruction sheet
- To review or print off the tuning fork test instruction sheet, click on the link below:
- Jan 22 2013